Convert US Power supply to 220V

If you live in a country that uses 220V, you can convert your Apple II power supply, if the power supply is Dynacomp or Astec AA11040. It basically involves removing a jumper wire that makes the power supply a voltage doubler.


Astec AA11040 – remove black jumper wire for 220V


Dynacomp – remove the marked jumper wire